- Jun 2019: Juré de maturité (high school examiner) at several high schools in Geneva.
- 8 Jul 2018: entertainer at the scientific divulgation event La Nuit de la Science.
- 4 - 7 Jun 2018: I participated in the Leysin workshop for Ph.D. students in Mathematics of the University of Geneva, where together with my colleagues Adrien Laurent and Guillaume Bertoli I gave a minicourse about the Numerical Analysis of Stochastic Differential Equation (notes here).
- 5 Mar 2018: I gave a talk in the 2018 graduate seminar about steepest descent and accelerated gradient methods (notes here).
- 24 May 2017: I gave a talk in the 2017 graduate seminar about the matrix completion problem (notes here).
- 8 - 11 Jun 2016: I participated in the Leysin workshop for Ph.D. students in Mathematics of the University of Geneva, during which I gave a talk on the approximation theory of the finite element method (notes here).
Partial Differential Equations (E. Laeng 2008/2009 course)